USA Tax Rebate - About Us
Our company 432395 Ontario Inc. was established in 1979. We have helped thousands of individuals from around the world obtain their US Tax Identification.
Once you contact us we will determine your eligibility for an ITIN number. You should be able to provide proof of your identity and country of residence so that we can apply for your ITIN number.
This initial interview is free - once you sign and return our engagement letter along with any tax documents we send you and agree to use our services then we will proceed to obtain your ITIN number.
If the IRS refuses to issue you an ITIN number then we do not charge a fee!
At USA Tax Rebate, we specialize in obtaining Individual a Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) for non-residents of the United States of America (USA). The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) issues ITINs to individuals who are required to have a US taxpayer identification number but who do not have, and are not eligible to obtain a Social Security Number (SSN) from the Social Security Administration (SSA).
An ITIN is required by the IRS to recover US taxes paid on many types of income tax reporting matters including:
- ITIN number for reporting the sale of US property involving the Foreign Investment in Real Property Tax Act (FIRPTA) tax withholding, tax form 8288a, and form W-7.
- ITIN number for reporting US property rental income
- ITIN number for claiming US tax treaty benefits
- ITIN number for 1042-S / 1099 income reporting, including royalties, dividends, US rental income, gambling tax recovery, etc.
Why use USA Tax Rebate?
1. To obtain an ITIN number you need to have a valid reason. USA Tax Rebate will aid you in identifying a legitimate reason to apply for an ITIN number. The IRS does not interview you to determine the correct procedure to apply for an ITIN number, let alone prepare the necessary tax reporting documents on your behalf. In using our service, we will take the time to understand your situation and utilize the correct procedure to acquire an ITIN number for you.
2. USA Tax Rebate will show you how to acquire the necessary proof of citizenship required to apply for an ITIN number. Some means are more expensive and troublesome than others.
3. Faster processing times. Self-prepared ITIN applications usually contain errors. To be accepted by the IRS, the application must be perfect, containing no errors. It is not unusual for self- prepared ITIN number applications to be sent back multiple times for correction, each time resulting in a delay of 2 to 3 months.
For more information to determine if you are eligible to apply for an ITIN, please refer the related articles in the menu – or simply apply by filling in the form and let us do all the work!